Wendell is hands down the greatest homeless fashion designer who ever lived. He makes almost all his clothes from things he finds. I hadn’t seen him in awhile, so I was quite thrilled to walk up on him Tuesday, doing this to a Gandhi statue.
oh i see how it is
bears can hibernate and it’s a “part of nature”
but when i do it’s “creepy” and “antisocial”
Thought this might be a little helpful, we hope it’s not wrong!!
And just for a little added context:
- Elizabethan: refers to Elizabeth I, who reigned from 1558 to 1603 (this is part of the Tudor era, as well)
- Baroque: an art movement that began around 1600 and lasted until the early 18th century.
- Rococo: an art movement created in a direct response to Baroque (sometimes called “Late Baroque”), which lasted from about the 1710s to around the time of the French Revolution (depending on the historian you ask).
- Georgian: refers to the rules of Georges I, II, III, and IV (1714 to 1830).
- Regency: the time when George IV ascended the throne due to his father’s mental illness. It technically lasted from 1811 to 1820, but some will use this term for all pre-Victorian 19th century.
- Victorian: Queen Victoria’s reign from 1837 to 1901 (but will sometimes be considered to start earlier due to the Reform Act of 1832)